Monday, October 27, 2008

Family Pictures

A couple of weeks ago we had some new family pictures taken. I think they turned out really cute. My sister-in-law took all of the pictures and she did a great job! Here are some of my favorites.

I think the kids look so cute! I feel very blessed to have such great kids! Abbey didn't want to smile much in her pictures because she is missing teeth. But I love the one of her with a few teeth showing.

8 comments:

Karen said...

cute family

Julie said...

They are all so big, and Abbey's hair is so long! Very cute.

Dalling Family said...

How fun! I am so glad that you found my blog so that we can keep in touch better. I can't believe how big the kiddo's are...and how long Abbey's hair is now! Hope you are all doing well!

Angela said...

I am so glad you like the pictures. I thought they turned out really cute too. Of course with such a cute family how could we go wrong?

danette said...

your kids are so cute.

Mike and Jenn said...

Yea! I was excited to see your comment on my blog! Now we'll be able to keep better track of each other. Your kids are getting so big...Time sure does fly quickly. Thanks for tracking me down!
~Jenn

Dana said...

What a cute family you have!! You guys look great!

Emma Crowther said...

I love these photos. Your kids are all growing up so fast. It seems they have all grown so much older in what feels like such a short amount of time.