Monday, September 22, 2008
Gabe's Surgery
Today Gabe had his 7th knee surgery. Our morning started out very early at 4:15 a.m. I had to get up and shower before waking the kids up. We dropped Abbey off at a ward members house so she could ride to school on the bus with their kids. Next we went to the hospital to get Gabe admitted. Spence, Noelle and I left Gabe at the hospital around 6:30 and drove to my sister-in-laws house. She was very gracious in offering to watch the kids today at such an early hour. Thank you Angie! I returned to the hospital to wait. Gabe's doctor was Dr. Menzner here in Boise. His surgery was at St. Al's. His doctor said he was able to locate the floating piece of cement stuck in his scar tissue. He even cleaned up some of the scar tissue. After Gabe was released and brought home I went and picked up the kids. Gabe is feeling pretty well, but we are all very grouchy tonight. The lack of sleep is finally catching up with us and we all are having short tempers. Especially Noelle who went to bed late yesterday and had a late nap. We are feeling hopeful that Gabe should not be having another surgery for a long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment