


Noelle as Cinderella
Spencer as a cowboy
Abbey as a "Flapper"

We had a great Halloween this year. First, we went to a friends house for a neighborhood party that the kids enjoyed so much. We had chili and cornbread and the kids enjoyed some games with friends. After that party we joined our ward for a trunk-or-treat at the church. Next, came trick-or-treating down our street. We were all pretty exhausted and within a few houses the kids started to loose steam. We did spend very long walking down our street and headed back home. Every year the kids favorite part of Halloween is actually handing out candy to the children who come to our door. We were finished early enough that the kids were able to hand out quite a bit of candy. I only hope we can get rid of some of the loot!
1 comment:
Halloween is always a fun time...but it wears me out! I think I am still recooping. The kids look great! If you are ever passing through Twin stop by and say hi!
Post a Comment