All of our children are excited and keep talking about the new baby. So I decided to let all of our friends and family know, you can't keep this type of info a secret with 3 other children. Noelle is the funniest she keeps asking why we want two babies (meaning herself + 1). We just let her know that we think she will be a good big sister.
I am trying to keep up with my exercise throughout this pregnancy. The last 3 pregnancy I haven't done this, and well I gained quite a bit of weight. I am hoping that this time I will be able to keep off some of the weight and have an easier delivery:) Any suggestions on keeping it up let me know!
6 comments:
congrats! 3 of my 4 kids have birthdays in May. If I remember right 3 or your 4 will also have birthdays in May. What a busy month for us.
One more thing it is also my 3rd who does not have a birthday in May.
Yeah! Congrats! You are going to be one busy momma! Hope you get feeling better...I know very well how that goes (YUCK!) As far as staying in shape, water aerobics are good when prego along with walking. My friend bought a preg work out video when she was expecting.
Isn't that funny that we will both have 3 kids in May! It is such a busy month with end of school activities, and mothers day, not to mention finals in my classes. We are always broke by the time memorial day rolls around that we never do anything.
Yeah Tiff! We are so excite for you!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!
Post a Comment