Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer is over!

Our summer is coming to an end this week, with somewhat sadness but, mostly excitement. I started my fall classes this week at BSU. I am currently taking microeconomics and managerial accounting. I am actually looking forward to learning the material for both classes and I hope I can manage them well.

Today we went up to the school and found out who the kids' teachers will be. Spencer actually will have two teachers, and I am not sure how they will work that out. Abbey is excited to finally be starting school and being around other kids her age.

Tomorrow at the school they will have a meet and greet with their new teachers. This gives us an opportunity to show the kids where there classes are before sending them off on the bus for the first day. I keep thinking of sending Spencer on the bus and I get a little teary-eyed , although that won't last for long.

3 comments:

Mike and Jenn said...

Yay! Brooke started Kindergarten this year, as well. It is an exciting time for them!

Julie said...

Good luck in school, I liked micro econ.

Angela said...

Hurray for school! I have thoroughly enjoyed having Matt back in school for the past few weeks and he is enjoying it too. I am sure your kids will have a great year! Enjoy!