Noelle turned 3 on July 16th. I am way past her b-day to post, but I really wanted to show you what a happy, cute girl she is.Noelle loves doing puzzles. She is quite good and amazes me sometimes at which ones she can put together.
Something that doesn't amaze me is her progress on potty training. She wears undies all the time, but will not go #2 in the toilet. She does stay dry day and night. We are working to get her completely trained so I can get sanity back:)

This is Noelle with Abbey on her birthday. We had a great day. Gabe was able to miss work and we went to the park for lunch and then to a water park. We spent the day with cousins, and then at night had cake and icecream. Noelle was not concerned about the presents, only when we would be eating cake.
1 comment:
Cutie. And she's still a chunk. =)
Post a Comment