Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Pics

I finally added our photo program to the new computer! So here are a few better-late-than-never pictures from easter.





We had our own easter egg hunt in our backyard. It is always fun to color the eggs and hide them. (We found two rotten eggs this week in the grass, I guess we didn't find all the eggs.) I actually bought matching Easter dresses for Abbey and Noelle this year. I thought they looked adorable. Spencer got a new shirt and tie, which I bought too small and he will only we able to wear 3 times. We had a great Easter weekend and the weather was great!


4 comments:

Julie said...

Way cute dresses, where'd you get them?

kimberly said...

The kid's Easter outfits are adorable! Glad you had a good holiday!

Tiffany said...

I bought the dresses a child's clothing store in Burley, ID. I was with my mom on spring break and splurged.

Mike and Jenn said...

Thanks for the pictures...your kids are getting big so fast!