Monday, March 9, 2009

Catching up

I noticed today I haven't blogged in over a month. Our schedule has been so busy over the last month and 1/2 that I feel like I haven't had time to even relax. Gabe is busy with work and meeting deadlines and keeping up with work expectations. I have been busy being a mom and a part-time student. I am happy to report that my classes are going well and I only feel like breaking down and crying once a week:) Abigail has been sick for about three weeks. She had strep throat, a virus and an ear infection all while attending school, jump rope club and dance classes. Spencer had an ear infection last month and a terrible virus. Noelle has had a couple of colds, and Gabe had strep throat. So I am totally looking forward to Spring Break! I hope it will be relaxing.

3 comments:

danette said...

We have had a long list of sickness the past 2 months also.
marysa has had a staff infection and the flu

Josh and Azalea have had croup and strep.

I had a really bad cold

and andrew had a kidney stone.

Dalling Family said...

Yuck! Sorry to hear of your unfortunate series of sickness. Hope you guy recoop soon!

katy said...

Yikes! Hopefully you're all feeling better! Tht winter cold/flu season is a beast!