This week I am heading back to school. I am pretty excited about taking a few classes at BSU. I am only worried about getting all of the homework done with the kids running around. It has always been a goal of mine to gain a college education and I have very slowly been achieving that goal. I hope to be able to keep up with new posts at least once a month. So wish me luck because I may be the oldest student in the class!
5 comments:
Good Luck Tiff! I am envious. I would love to go back to school, too. By the way, don't look at as being the oldest....you will just be the most mature!!
I would love to go back too. Just not sure what I would go to school for.
Good luck! I don't think I could do it.
Wow, I'm excited for you! What are you studying?
Good luck! It gets easier as you go. :)
Post a Comment